Why I made this group
I love hanging around with people who love sewing, but I can’t go hang out at the fabric store every day. And I love talking about dolls. Doll people are FUN! but they’re not always easy to find. Some days, when I’m working on at my sewing machine or drafting table, I think about how great it would be to have people stop in and chat with me about the things I love.
I’m excited to invite you Dolly Delicacies- the Back Room, a group on Facebook where we can chat about dolls and the clothes we make for them. It’s a “closed group,” which means that only people who join the group will be able to see what we post.
This group is for you if…
- You love talking about dolls
- You love sewing for dolls
- You like sharing your works in progress with others
- You like sharing photos of your finished work with people who understand how much work went into it
- You like being motivated and inspired by others
- You want to meet people who share your interests and make new friends
This group is probably not for you if…
- You’re interested in dolls but not sewing
- You’re only interested in selling things
- You’re offended by adult language
- You’re offended by photos of unclothed/half-clothed dollies
I hope you’ll join me!
- If you want to go on to read the group rules, click here.
- If you want to click over to Facebook to request access to the group, click here, and tap the Join button.